New Trailers
There are a couple good trailers out there.
First, there's the Bruce Almighty sequel: Evan Almighty. This one looks pretty good.
But even more promising is the Spider-Man 3 trailer. Man, I couldn't be more excited about this film.
So that's what we got until tomorrow when they release the Simpsons movie trailer and then next week when the Harry Potter 5 trailer's released.
First, there's the Bruce Almighty sequel: Evan Almighty. This one looks pretty good.
But even more promising is the Spider-Man 3 trailer. Man, I couldn't be more excited about this film.
So that's what we got until tomorrow when they release the Simpsons movie trailer and then next week when the Harry Potter 5 trailer's released.
Labels: Evan Almighty, Spider-Man, summer 2007, trailers

2 Comments:
So, I really liked the Evan Almighty trailer. I think the movie will big a big hit. Maybe not as big as Bruce Almighty, but big none-the-less. Boy did they get lucky casting Steve Carrell in the first one. Not like it would have been hard to just start this with a completely new character, but this way it's kind of fun. I can't wait to see what kind of craziness they have with all animals. And I'm very glad to see that none of the animals can talk. I know this will sound strange, but what was the last movie that involved animals where they weren't talking???
I was suprised by the Evan Almighty trailer. I thought, what can they really do with this movie. And of course the last sequel of a Jim Carrey movie that I remember being made without the original star was Dumb and Dumberer- not exactly a masterpiece. This movie does look like it could really be funny.
I really liked the Spiderman 3 trailer. I am amazed to see a franchise that seems to improve with each sequel. How many times has that ever happened? The story looks like it has the same potential that X-3 had, but with a director who actually wants to explore the challenges a superhero would face if he actually existed in this world rather than setting up a great story only because you are obliged to make an excuse for blowing up huge set pieces, doing cool special effects and having huge fight scenes.
Post a Comment
<< Home