Movies that have made me CRY

Now I don't know why but every year there is always one movie that makes me cry for some reason or another. This year, surprisingly was Flags Of Our Fathers and even more surprisingly I cried because of violence on the screen. Didn't think that would ever happen. I started thinking about other movies that have moved me to tears and I compiled a list of the one movie every frickin' year that makes me all soft and mushy.
06- Flags Of Our Fathers
05- King Kong
04- Finding Neverland
03- Prozac Nation
02- Winged Migration
01- A Beautiful Mind
00- Billy Elliot
99- Okay, nothing THAT year, but I made up for it in 97
98- Deep Impact
97- Life Is Beautiful/The Locust
96- Fly Away Home
95- Braveheart
94- Shawshank Redemption
93- Mr. Jones
92- Far & Away
91- Reguarding Henry
90- Lord Of The Flies
Laugh at me if you must but at least I'm honest!!!

2 Comments:
King Kong for 2005? Hmmm. I think Ann's for that year was Pooh's Huffalump Movie.
When Kong fell I cried the whole way down.
Post a Comment
<< Home