Oh my God, do not go to this Website!

You may never return!!! I was up until four in the morning yesterday trying to digest just the fraction of stuff that I found at Lostepidia.com. What ever you do, do not, I repeat DO NOT go to the Mysterious Happenings link on the main page. If you do we may never speak again because it easier to rip your own nails out of your fingers than to stop to read every word. There are a least a dozen GOOD theories about the four toed Statue that I have been obsessed with since seeing it at the end of season two. And that's only the Statue! There are 27 other Mysterious Happenings that you can explore! But this is nothing...Nothing at all compared to The Lost Experience (commonly referred to as TLE). If you weren't aware (as I wasn't) there was an interactive Lost game that was being played over the summer since the end of season two. It went on for months and people spent an insane amount of hours on it. The problem is that now Lostepidia.com has all the answers that everyone else worked for and the best part is that it's just a click away. And some of them are really mind blowing. Seriously, after going through half of that stuff, I don't know if there are really any big mysterys to Lost anymore. There is an Orientation video by Alvar Honso himself from 1975 that explains what Darma Initiative is all about. They talk about the Numbers and the Valenzetti Equation (you're probably saying what is the Valenzetti Equation? and I'll say "How can you be into Lost and NOT know what the Valenzetti Equation is!")
Seriously, you can get lost on this website. Every link is to something even more intreging than the one before it. I'm afraid to go back but it is calling me...

1 Comments:
Ok, you're right...there's tons there. I can't spend any time on that site without spending lots of time on that site. Wow!
Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home