Departed Reviews
Unfortunately, metacritic doesn't have reviews posted yet, but OscarWatch has many summaries and is monitoring the buzz of this and all Oscar bait movies.
I think this, the Prestige, Flag of Our Fathers, and Stranger Than Fiction are the season's must-see movies for me at this point.
Pete Travers Raves The Departed
I think this, the Prestige, Flag of Our Fathers, and Stranger Than Fiction are the season's must-see movies for me at this point.
Pete Travers Raves The Departed
Travers on the the Scorsese flick - note his words on Nicholson - here is the lead performance to beat, folks"

2 Comments:
Kevin Smith and Roeper reviewed this last night and both gave it "Massive" thumbs up. Roeper said it's the best movie of the year so far. I watched Infernal Affairs yesterday and it's a great movie. It's hard to keep track of who is on who's side, but once you got it down it's pretty amazing. I recommend it. Oct. 13 right?
It deserved every crazy thumbs up Roeper and Smith gave it. It is impossible for that movie to have been better made.
Post a Comment
<< Home