Monday, November 13, 2006

Simpsons Trailer

Did you catch the Simpsons Movie trailer? If not check it out here. Gotta say, I was VERY disappointed. I've caught a couple bootlegged scenes from the movie online and they aren't much better. I mean, this film should be chalked full of dozens and dozens of great gags...you gotta think they could use something better than that one.

I don't think I've had more mixed feelings about a film. I'm going to see it because, well, it's the Simpsons and how can't I? But I'm not excited to see it at all. Man, I hope the Harry Potter 5 trailer doesn't disappoint...but then again, is it possible for Harry Potter 5 to have a bad trailer...I mean, it is possible, but it's hard to conceive of a situation where the producers allow Potter to fall very far from its Goblet heights. We'll see.

On a final trailer note, I gotta say, I thought trailer for Premonition was actually very good.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Wow, I gotta say I completely disagree with you on both The Simpsons and Premonitions trailers. I thought the Simpsons trailer was very funny (but probably a more physical gag than the show usually uses) and the Premonition trailer looks awful. I've already seen it and was surprised to see you interested in it. Doesn't look like something that would appeal to you, but what do I know?

11/18/06, 1:19 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

I'm all for physical gags, but that was just lame and predictable.

11/21/06, 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home