Rush Hour Trailer
Ok, I just defiled my browser with the Rush Hour 3 trailer. I can't believe that New Line can sell that thing. It's terrible. I'm changing my rankings from a $45M opening and D to a $20M opening and F, and therefore it's off the list. I might totally shoot myself for this if the movie makes over $100M as many predict, but its looks so bad...sooooo bad. Go Michael Moore!
Labels: summer 2007

2 Comments:
I can't believe you wasted time posting on this AND I read it!!! ARGH!
Wow, I just watched it...terrible, worse than I thought it'd be. Why do they keep advertising the fact that it's a Brett Rasner film? He was the only name on the download screen! Wow, I guess you're right Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan aren't what they were 6 years ago. I think the audience who saw Wild Hogs will see this one to though. It'll do well.
Post a Comment
<< Home