Wednesday, January 09, 2008

2007 Book List

1.Pefume: A Story Of A Murderer (One of my favorite books of all time. It's so unique.)
2.Watchmen (I know why people say it's the best graphic novel ever written. Can't wait for the movie!)
3.The Golden Compass (Waaaaay better than anything JK Rowlings could ever write.)
4.The Road (You said it best. Vivid)
5.The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen 2 (The same exact story of War Of The Worlds, but with the superheros in it)
6.Assassination Of Jesse James... (book was better, but yeah, hard to get into at first)
7.I Am Legend (I wish the movie would have had more the books element in it)
8.300 (Fun)
9.Oil! (I just read that movie is only based on the first 125 of the book. So if you want Erin, give it a shot.)
10.The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Way better than the movie.)
11.Rant (The worst of all his books. I have to talk to you about this one.)
12.Killshot (eeeh. What's up with this movie? This was supposed to come out at the end of '06!)
13.Scanner Darkly (I wish I would have read this before I saw the movie, because the movie is confusing without reading this)
14.No Country For Old Men (not bad, but I liked the movie more and I didn't like the movie all that much)
15.Stardust (to me it was a Princess Bride wannabe)
16.Harry Potter #5 (still the best of all the Potter books)
17.The Fountain (After seeing the movie and reading the graphic novel I'm still lost as hell)
18.The Sparrow (I admit, I didn't finish this one. I returned it to the library and then I checked it out again to finish it and I still couldn't do it. Didn't like the characters. Sorry. I hear the end is amazing.)

There are at least two that I'm forgetting. Erin do you know what they are? I've been racking my brain and I can't figure it out!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Did you read Gone Baby Gone or Little Children?

1/10/08, 1:18 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

That's right! I read half of Gone Baby Gone, so I'm not going to put it on there, but I read Little Children! And I loved that book!!! I can't believe how much I loved that book. That's going to the top. Thanks for the help yo!

1/10/08, 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home