Summer Guesses
1 Hancock $300
2 Narnia: Prince Caspian $300
3 Indiana Jones $280
4 Wall-E $250
5 The Dark Knight $240
6 Kung Fu Panda $160
7 Iron Man $150
8 Meet Dave $120
9 The Mummy 3 $100
10 The Happening $100
11 Speed Racer $80
12 You Don't Mess with the Zohan $80
13 Step Brothers $80
14 Hellboy 2: The Golden Army $80
15 Get Smart $80
16 The Pineapple Express $75
17 Star Wars: The Clone Wars $70
18 Wanted $70
19 Sex and the City $60
20 The Incredible Hulk $50
Labels: Predictions, Summer 2008

4 Comments:
There is no way that Wall-E will surpass Kung-Fu Panda. I say switch Kung-Fu Panda and Wall-E and then maybe you'll be right.
There is no way that kids will be drawn to a movie about environmentalism.
Really, I get the impression that Kung-Fu Panda will be more environmently inclined than Wall-E. Isn't Wall-E about robots in love? Anyway, with Wall-E being Pixar, I can't really bet against them. They have a pretty incredible track record.
Hancock as #1 huh? I wouldn't have guessed. You have it doing twice as well as I thought it would do, but I did see three commericals for it last night during "Lost". That makes me rethink my numbers because if they're promoting it this heavily, six weeks before it comes out, they are looking for big opening numbers. Which they'll probably get.
Shit...
Hey Tim, I don’t know if you know but Wall-E is about a robot left behind to cleanup the mess on earth that morbidly obese humans leave behind. The movie is about environmentalism at its core and it’s sugarcoated with a cute little robot.
Where did you get that Kung-Fu Panda was about the environment?
Post a Comment
<< Home