The only 2 Things we need to do with Immigration
- Institute a Guest Worker Program...if you were living in the hell-hole known as Mexico, couldn't feed your family, and had an 80% chance of crossing the American border, you would risk your life to get a job in the US and provide for your loved ones, wouldn't you. Should we really jail people for making the right choice? Those immigrants who are working in this country today must be allowed to become legal immigrants.
- Build a Big Fence on the Border...we need to make it so the success rate of those who attempt to jump the US border is less than 5% or responsible Mexicans will continue to come here and our government and social services will be overwhelmed and become ineffective (even more so)

1 Comments:
I'm kind of confused on where you stand on the immigration issue. Should we let immigrates in because they are just looking for a better life, or should we keep them out by building a big wall?
I wonder...if we just opened the door to them would they flood the U.S.? I'm not sure. I almost think there would be a big wave in the beginning and then the rest of Mexico would just stay there because that land is all they know. I mean how often do you hear someone say "Hey I'm moving to California" and then of course they don't (me for example).
Post a Comment
<< Home