Friday, May 19, 2006

It's Lost and hopeless!

The hatch is open, Walt's gone, the numbers are evil, and iTunes has a 200+MB episode with the answers that I can only obtain via my dial-up! All I need now is a 14-hour period when I can tie up our phone line to download this one episode...and that's if the connection doesn't drop!
"You did this to me, Netflix...you did this and yet you leave me here,offering no help until Oct3 when Season 2 is released on DVD! Aghhhh! I was perfectly happy in my Lost-free life. Damn you, Netflix!" *shakes fist in the air*
It's hopeless.
:-D

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I'm not sure how yet, but I am determinded to get you caught up with Season 2 before the summer is over. I have no idea where i will aquire episodes, but I plan on doing some investigating and research. I will not let you be LOST all summer long. You've just GOT TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE!!!

5/19/06, 1:17 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I guess i will be downloading LOST from itunes each night and hopefully transferring them to a DVD for you!

5/19/06, 1:19 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

I know someone at work who has all of season 2 on VHS. I don't know if she would be willing to give those up or if you even have the ability to watch VHS, but let me know if you would like me to try. Glad to see you are going through anguish over the contents of the hatch. Welcome to the club.

5/19/06, 9:11 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

OK, downloading over dial-up doesn't work...our connection is lost :-) before it completes the download (we got to 150MB last time!).

If you download over iTunes you cannot burn them onto a DVD player. You can burn them onto a data CD for backup...I don't know if we'd be able to view an episode that Erin burned on our computer. We can try it...we'll give you $2.

We do have a VCR so if a VHS copy could be attained that would be awesome.

Thanks, guys.

5/20/06, 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home