Tuesday, May 16, 2006

$100M Opening?

HSX has put a $100M strike price on X3. I know it will open big, especially since it's Memorial Day weekend; but is it really possible for it to make $100M Fri-Sun?
It should break $100M with Monday's (Memorial Day) tickets added to the tally. I seriously doubt whether it can break $85M...but I guess I should see how DVC does on Friday.

Movies that did not make $100M opening weekend
  • Harry Potters 1-3
  • Spider-Man 2
  • Matrix 2 or 3
  • X2
  • Passion
Do you think X3 can beat all these?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be very surprised if it made that much in one weekend. I definitely would not put my bets on 100M.

5/17/06, 7:25 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

I wouldn't put my bets on 100M either. I think it'll do 75 max.

5/19/06, 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home