10 Reasons Why MI:3 Was Awesome
1. Tom Cruise- Best action hero ever!
2. Phillip Seymore Hoffman- Best villian since Bill The Butcher
3. Opening sequence was one of the most intense I've ever seen.
4. The shot where Tom gets thrown into the car was even better when you know what's going on.
5. You get to see them make a face mask and it looks SO REAL!
6. Everyone is after the "Rabbit's Foot" and you don't even find out what it is.
7. 3 is the perfect mixture between MI:1 and MI:2
8. Some real nail bitters when there is a race against time.
9. Watching the trailer makes me want to see the whole thing over again.
10. Speaking of trailers, it had the best trailers I've ever seen before a movie. Poisidon, Pirates, X3, Nacho Libre, and another cool one that I can't remember.
2. Phillip Seymore Hoffman- Best villian since Bill The Butcher
3. Opening sequence was one of the most intense I've ever seen.
4. The shot where Tom gets thrown into the car was even better when you know what's going on.
5. You get to see them make a face mask and it looks SO REAL!
6. Everyone is after the "Rabbit's Foot" and you don't even find out what it is.
7. 3 is the perfect mixture between MI:1 and MI:2
8. Some real nail bitters when there is a race against time.
9. Watching the trailer makes me want to see the whole thing over again.
10. Speaking of trailers, it had the best trailers I've ever seen before a movie. Poisidon, Pirates, X3, Nacho Libre, and another cool one that I can't remember.

4 Comments:
...yeah, but it only made $17M opening day.
Here's a list of movies that did better on their opening days
Planet of the Apes
Hulk
The Day After Tomorrow
The Mummy Returns
Rush Hour 2
Ice Age: The Meltdown
Fantastic Four
The Village
Batman Forever
2 Fast 2 Furious
Van Helsing
Scooby-Doo
Jurassic Park III
Scary Movie 4
Scary Movie 3
Troy
btw, those all made at least $100M...but it doesn't guarantee M:i:III of even $125M
So, how was it? We're seeing it Wednesday...gotta do our part or this thing won't make it over $175M.
Yeah, this movie is screwed. But I still think it's a great flick. I don't care how great the word of mouth is, people still won't see it because it's Tom Cruise.
Post a Comment
<< Home