Monday, May 01, 2006

Ann's Summer Top 10

Ann's Summer Top 10 Predictions

1. Superman
2. DaVinci Code
3. Pirates 2
4. X-men 3
5. M:i:iii
6. Cars
7. You and Me Dupree
8. Over the Hedge
9.The Break Up
10.Click

I'm really hesitant to put Superman first, mainly because I don't
really have much interest in it personally even though I really like
the supehero/comic book genre. I think Christopher Reeve was a little
hokey as Superman and I don't expect much more from Brandon Routh. I
guess it's the tights. Anyway, my personal feelings aside I think EW
may actually be on to something saying that it will do well because
it has potential to appeal to such a broad age range.

For me I could see the top 3 of my guessing all having an equal shot
at the number one spot and I have a strong feeling about my top 6
probably all being in the top 6 for the summer. After that I really
have no idea.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, other than Cars being so low, it looks like a good list. I'm surprised so many of you are picking You, Me and Dupree to do well this summer...what is it about that movie?

5/8/06, 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home