Best Comic Book That Were Turning Into Movies
Here to shoot down my brother's crazy ass list.
Tim's top 10:
Tim's top 10:
- X-Men 2
- Batman Begins
- Hulk (That's not a mistake. It's number three!)
- X-Men
- V For Vendetta
- Sin City
- Constantine (Yeah I said it! Constantine is better than Spider Man 2.
What are you doing to do about it!!!!) - Mystery Men
- Spider Man 2
- Road To Perdition

4 Comments:
Tim, I know you’re having problems getting the posting thing right. I don’t know what you did, but I think you must have mistakenly discovered an “Invert” function. I’ve posted your intended list below.
1. Road To Perdition
2. Spider Man 2
3. Mystery Men
4. Constantine
5. Sin City
6. V For Vendetta
7. X-Men
8. Hulk
9. Batman Begins
10. X-Men 2
Now seeing the list as you obviously intended it to be, I only have a couple problems:
* Perdition is a little high
* The second X-Men was better than the first
* Batman should be higher.
Man, I’m glad I noticed this, because when I first saw your list I thought you were crazy. If I had to list all the problems I have with your original list I’d be typing all night long!
I can't even respond. How do I try to top that. Great post!
I think the Hulk was excellent. Did you see the huge mutated poodle?
I don't think I would have remembered to list Mystery Men if I had done a similar list, but I loved that movie.
Question, does Unbreakable count as a superhero movie? and if it did would that be very high on your list?
Post a Comment
<< Home