Friday, April 21, 2006

M:i:3 Analysis

Here's the deal, HSX is going to release Call/Put stock for M:i:3 with a strike price of $65M...War of the Worlds opened with $64.8M and made $234M domestic. Last year every movie (except Fantastic Four) that opened with at more than $30M more than tripled it's opening. Using that precedent, $65M opening for M:i:3 would put it over $200M...given that I think Poseidon will under perform, I think $225M is a good guess and Tim's $250M is not out of the question. What say you?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Tom Cruise. It's summer time. And MI:3 will probably be a more fun movie to watch than War of the Worlds. I think Tim's probably right.

4/21/06, 8:50 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Like I was saying the other day. If other people didn't have it as high up on there prediction list I wouldn't either, but the experts seem to think it's going to be one of the biggest and War of the Worlds was one of the biggest. I think people hate Tom Cruise though and obviously that's going to hurt the movie.

4/25/06, 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home