Tim's Summer Movie Guesses
The Da Vinci Code-350
Pirates-300
Over The Hedge-250
Mission Impossible-250
Superman-225
X-Men-210
Cars-200
Click-175
Monster House-170
Break Up-140
You, Me & Dupree-125
Miami Vice-110
Talladega Nights-100
Fast & Furious 3- 100
The Omen-95
Lady In The Water-80
Posideon-75
Super Ex-Girlfriend-75
Ant Bully-70
Nacho Libre-60
Garfield- 55
Just My Luck-50
Snakes On A Plane-55
Little Man-40
Pirates-300
Over The Hedge-250
Mission Impossible-250
Superman-225
X-Men-210
Cars-200
Click-175
Monster House-170
Break Up-140
You, Me & Dupree-125
Miami Vice-110
Talladega Nights-100
Fast & Furious 3- 100
The Omen-95
Lady In The Water-80
Posideon-75
Super Ex-Girlfriend-75
Ant Bully-70
Nacho Libre-60
Garfield- 55
Just My Luck-50
Snakes On A Plane-55
Little Man-40
Labels: Predictions, summer 2006

4 Comments:
I like your Pirates / DaVinci Code ranking...I should really change my order next week.
Not at all in agreement on your Hedge over Cars thing...you really think with Pixar leadership at Disney that Cars is going to be anything less than the biggest animated movie of the summer? Both of my boys already have Cars t-shirts (I said they could have any one they wanted and try as I might to get them to pick something cheaper, come hell or high water they wanted Cars).
Oh, BTW, I removed Apocalypto since Disney repositioned it as Oscar-bait and will be released this fall.
Yeah, I think Over the Hedge is going to be bigger because I've seen trailers for that movie back in January. Plus with cute little animals how can you go wrong?
I was reading your debate over the Cars/Hedge thing. I have to say, you two are probably going to have a much higher percentage of correct predictions than me, simply because I can hardly bring myself to rank a movie that I think may do well over a movie that I think will probably be a better film. I see Tim's point with the cute animals. Also, girls will probably be just as interested in the animals as boys, but I'm not sure how many little girls will want to see Cars. On the other hand, Pixar just puts out such good stuff. They usually have much better stories than most Disney animated movies. And they are generally better than most Dreamworks productions too. (Who's producing Hedge anyway?) I would think that Cars will be able to draw in more parents than Hedge would, but who knows.
Post a Comment
<< Home