Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Miller is CRUISIN' for a BRUISIN'

Oh no! Not my boy Tommy! War of the World the worst movie of his career!!! Oh my God, I hope this arguement doesn't get physical next time we meet! War Of The Worlds was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I meant every since one of those exclamation marks).Nothing beats seeing Tom running through the city while people are getting turned to dust left and right. That was easily my favorite time at the movies last year.
Erik, I think I know why you didn't like it. During the movie you started to ask yourself, "Huh, what would I be doing in a situation like this." As the movie unfolded you realized that your little brother-in-law would be acting like Tom Cruise (saving the family, blowing up alien ships, throwing peanut butter sandwhiches at windows) while you would be playing the Tim Robbins role...of getting your ass kicked...by TOM CRUISE!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

You're wrong about so many things...both of you.

First, as I already explained in my comments to his post, Miller is wrong about Tom Cruise.

Second, Tim is wrong about the level of fun it was to watch people around TC getting turned into dust. That paled in comparison to Kong vs. T-rexs fight...and if you disagree with that I'm banning you!!

4/25/06, 2:11 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Seeing people turned to dust around Tommy was the best of the year. King Kong verves three T-Rex's is the best EVER.

4/25/06, 11:43 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Well then her ass is grass!!!!

4/28/06, 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home