A commentary on things to come
posted by Tim at Saturday, July 01, 2006
I want a review of Superman. Regis said is was really good. So please post something!!!
Swear to God. I don't think I posted this. Seriously. I mean, I agree but I do not remember posting this at all.
I give Superman a 6!
Wow Dad, not a fan huh? I'm thinking more 8. Eric what did you think? Erin are you going to see this one?
I thought it was good, but not great. Too long and the Lois Lane character really bugged me.There were good elements in it, but I thought there were too many plot holes and it wasn't moving quick enough (via action or a good character plot).It looked cool and parts were fun.7
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
I want a review of Superman. Regis said is was really good. So please post something!!!
Swear to God. I don't think I posted this. Seriously. I mean, I agree but I do not remember posting this at all.
I give Superman a 6!
Wow Dad, not a fan huh? I'm thinking more 8. Eric what did you think? Erin are you going to see this one?
I thought it was good, but not great. Too long and the Lois Lane character really bugged me.
There were good elements in it, but I thought there were too many plot holes and it wasn't moving quick enough (via action or a good character plot).
It looked cool and parts were fun.
7
Post a Comment
<< Home