Keep posting pictures like that up on the Internet and you'll have to start taking shots, buddy...because people like your sister and I are going to be throwing them at you non-stop.
I put this shot up because I wanted to use it as my picture but once again it didn't work. They gave me some bull crap excuse about something or other. We'll have to work on it on Friday.
4 Comments:
WIMP!
Keep posting pictures like that up on the Internet and you'll have to start taking shots, buddy...because people like your sister and I are going to be throwing them at you non-stop.
I put this shot up because I wanted to use it as my picture but once again it didn't work. They gave me some bull crap excuse about something or other. We'll have to work on it on Friday.
By shots do you mean drinks or photos?
I have some good photos of you we could post too :)
Post a Comment
<< Home