Oh wise ole' Eric. Why don't you show the rest of us how to post OUR picture? That way we can put up movie posters and pictures of Tom Cruise too. Thank you!
O sarcastic ole Tim. Why don't you just click your name and then click "edit profile."
Oh, No!! I just revealed the secrets of the ancient Internet masters. Now that this secret trick is out people like Tim will be empowered to do anything!!!
Oh Wise Ole' Eric. I tried to do that. I went to edit profile, clicked on "upload a picture" and a page comes up that says "document not found". Why do the gods hate me?!?!
3 Comments:
O sarcastic ole Tim. Why don't you just click your name and then click "edit profile."
Oh, No!! I just revealed the secrets of the ancient Internet masters. Now that this secret trick is out people like Tim will be empowered to do anything!!!
Oh Wise Ole' Eric. I tried to do that. I went to edit profile, clicked on "upload a picture" and a page comes up that says "document not found". Why do the gods hate me?!?!
Why? Isn't it obvious?
It's because you listed X3 higher than Vendetta on your 2006 movie list.
;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home