Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Gears of War - Amazing




Well, they didn't have the Spider-Man 3 trailer but I did get my first look at the apparently much anticipated Gears of War Xbox game. I still don't believe that the actual gameplay can possibly look this realistic. If it does, I want an Xbox.

That's a pretty impressive stuff, and the soundtrack is a nice touch.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Yeah, it's a great trailer and you're right, the music (I guess a COVER of a Tears For Fears song by some singer I've never heard of) adds an extra level of deepness to what seems to be a game about a soldier killing monsters. Making something very ordinary (at least in the gaming world) and putting a twist like that onto it is what it going to help this be the biggest game of the year.

11/18/06, 1:22 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

My buddy Grant just played this game the other day and said it's the best game he's ever!

11/20/06, 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home