Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Birthday Present to Me

Thank you, Mr. Moore. Now there's a decent film I can go see on my birthday. I was worried that I'd be stuck going to some Pixar crap.

From DarkHorizons
At last it has a date. Michael Moore's "Sicko," the acclaimed documentary filmmaker's first project since "Fahrenheit 9/11," will get a June 29th rollout in cinemas.

MichaelMoore.com reports that the Weinstein Co
mpany and Lionsgate will partner on the release which has its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival this month.

Weinsten will handle internationa rights for the the project - a critical look at the U.S. health care system - which is said to be less controversial and divisive than 'Farenheit'.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. Honestly.

5/9/07, 6:29 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Seriously?

Dripping with sarcasm there. Like we talked about a couple weeks ago, I think Moore is lowering the level of dialog in this country. Al Gore, however, is doing a decent job at raising it.

5/11/07, 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew! That was close. Had me going. I was worried, "Do I even know this guy?"

5/30/07, 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home