Major revision necessary
On my way to Spidey 3 with Jonathan, I asked which summer movie he was most looking forward to. He said Transformers. It was then I realized that this movie is going to be big.Today I saw the final trailer. It's going to be sooo Michael Bay, and therefore, it's gonna be so bad. But, man, does it ever look cool. Special effects are going to blow anyone with a Y chromosome away.
$150M opening. Minimum. That means $325 domestic. Minimum.
Labels: summer 2007

6 Comments:
The worst part is I sold 50,000 shares of Transformers stock just a couple weeks ago because I figured it had topped out at $185...it's now at $205 and going up daily. Probably could have made another $5 million had I held on to it.
What did I get in return? A bunch of stuff that's going down. Errrrr.
HOLY SHIT!!! I'm with Jonathan on this one! This is the number one movie I want to see this summer!!! That was so awesome!!!!! I watch the trailer three times in a row. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear God, I hope you're kidding.
If not, go over to slashfilm.com and check out the international trailer (it's the same as the one I linked to, but it closes with a conversation with Prime...if that dialog is any indication, this may be the worst dialog of any Michael Bay movie...and, boy, does he have a bunch of movies with bad dialog!)
I agree with Eric on this one...it's going to suck! Only little boys who don't know any better will think it's cool. The parents will hate it while they sit there for 2 hours waiting for it to be over!
The trailer has me hooked. Never owned a Transformer and only watched the cartoon a few times, but boy do the effects look sweet.
Hey, Pearl Harbor was way awesome. ;-)
Transformers is up to $250 on HSX...That means by selling I've lost out on $3.25M and counting.
Post a Comment
<< Home