Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Leo

I would like to make this a long post, but I don't have the time right now. So here it is...


Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the best, no, he is the best actor of our generation. He is just incredible! Hopefully, I can expand on this later. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I gotta agree. I'm a big fan of his. Even after Titanic, I have to admit, I was just as gushy about Leo as most the girls I knew. What I really like about his is the fact that he's a movie fan. He only does movies he's passionate about and he gives a 110%. He's going to be around for a while. Oh yeah, he has to teach his boy Tobe Maguire a thing or two about acting because I think he's the worst actor of our generation and I'm not just saying that. Seriously, I can't think of anyone worse...anyone.

5/14/07, 12:53 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

I agree with all the Leo-love.

Gotta defend Toby, though. Although he was a major problem with Spidey 3, I just watch Spidey 2 again and I must say, he works in that movie just like Keanu worked in the Matrix. They're not great actors...even good actors...but if you put them in just the right role, the whole movie works. Unfortunately, as the Matrix sequels and Spidey 3 prove, even when a perfect match in a franchise movie is found, it doesn't mean they'll always be able to succeed in that role.

5/14/07, 5:57 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

That doesn't mean they are good actors, they are just LUCK-Y. But...I guess luck is half of all famous actor's careers isn't it?

5/14/07, 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home