Thursday, June 14, 2007

Vantage Point Trailer

This looks like the best trailer I've seen in the past couple weeks (and yes, that is saying a lot). Looks like the type of movie that'll keep you on the edge of your seat. Oh yeah, youtube.com is a great place to go if want to watch a trailer but it's format isn't supported by your computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prU4VJARDHo

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Great trailer, but based on the writer and director (for whom this is virgin feature efforts) that are unknown. Cast isn't that impressive. Though there's a lot to like in the cast, between the principles there are scores and scores of horrible-looking movies...this could be another one of their to-be forgotten efforts.

Or this could be the film that came out of nowhere.

BTW, what did you see in that Wall-E trailer that got you excited? There was nothing...absolutely nothing...but a couple taglines that were probably throw aways from previous Pixar efforts (sans the "700 years"). I'm not saying it won't be good...I'm just saying that trailer doesn't give any indication.

6/18/07, 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home