Yo Ho, Yo Ho
Well boys, my most anticipated movie of the summer comes out this weekend. I truly can't wait. I haven't read any buzz or heard anyone's opinion or seen any reviews. I am simply going to go in and 'shiver me timbers'!!! ARRRR! Savy?

4 Comments:
Wow, you're really into this...makes me wish I had a parrot emoticon. I'm sure it will beat Spider-Man's record for opening weekend.
I think it will do 300 million easy..
I checked metacritic and it doesn't have as good of score as the first one, but who cares. If it's half as good as the trailer it'll be an excellent film. This is the second movie of the year (1st being Da Vinci Code) that I hear the average person saying that they want to go to the theater to see it. Yeah, huge! I don't think I'm going to get a chance to go until Monday (that's when Nicole has her next day off) so I'll let you know what I think then.
I really liked Johnny Depp in the first one, and I also like to look of the movie- sets, costumes, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing it.
By the way, Eric would you expect a woman who named her SUV the Black Pearl to be any less than ecstatic about the opening of this movie.
Let us know how it is. We're supposed to see this with friends of ours in the next couple of weeks.
Post a Comment
<< Home