WATCHMEN

Now supposedly, everyone has read it, but I don't know what you guys thing about it. Did you like it? What did you think about the ending? Did your spouse give you crap for "reading a comic book at your age"? Do you think the movie will be any good? ect. ect. ect.
Oh as far as the movie goes, the guy who is doing 300 is doing The Watchmen, but that's all I really know. And that's all I have to know I guess. If you can make The Watchmen look half as cool as 300, can you believe how great of a movie it will make?!?!
Labels: watchmen

1 Comments:
Haven't finished it. I'm on hour 9 of 12, I think. Focusing on class. Hopefully finish it during Spring break.
Really like it so far.
Definitely, want to see 300. I'll see if I can arrange to be in Madtown to see it with you on the IMAX opening weekend.
For a report on the early screening in Berlin, see
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news07/070216g.php
Post a Comment
<< Home