Friday, March 23, 2007

My Favorite Movie?

Remember a couple years ago when Tim said War of the Worlds was his favorite movie ever, even before it was released? I'm not ready to say that about Spider-Man 3, but based on the themes in trailers (especially the revenge/forgive theme presented in this last trailer) and my absolute love for Spider-Man 2, I think we have a candidate for Best Movie of All Time. Seriously.
We'll have to wait and see...only 42 days, six hours, and 52 minutes to go!! Anyone up for an IMAX screening?

p.s. start working on your summer 2007 charts. We got about a month to go before we post them.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Not a fan. Even in the trailer the acting looks stilted. I'm not a Tobey Maguire fan at all and Kirstin Dunst is really hit and miss for me. Either way, I'm sure I'll go see it opening week. I'm just surprised that with a movie of this magnitude couldn't they make a trailer that made me want to go to the film instead of stay away?

3/31/07, 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home