Now, even Rambo's a Million to One Shot
The Dec 1, 2006 Relevant podcast mentioned Rocky Balboa. Apparently, they did an interview with Sly for their next issue. According to their interview, Sly has rediscovered his faith and he has infused the new Rocky movie with Christian themes. As I'm sure you're already thinking, that could be very cool or very bad. To make me even more unable to know what to think, Sly revealed in the interview that in light of his spiritual reawakening, he was reading stuff on Christian persecution around the world. In light of being made aware of these horrors he decided to make, you guessed it: Rambo 4 where John Rambo will go and rescue Christian missionaries in Burma.
I think we can all agree that with Rocky 4 the saga will be complete. John Rambo will have gone from "All I wanted was a cup of coffee" to "You're enslaving Christians, so you must die" BANG! BANG! BANG!
I don't know about you, but this is exactly where I figured the Rambo franchise would inevitably end up.

1 Comments:
I don't care what the trailer for Rambo 4 looks like...I WILL NOT SEE IT! I don't believe any of this crap he's saying about finding his faith. He just wants to get back into the limelight.
Post a Comment
<< Home