Protocols Of Zion
I'm watching a documentary based on a popular book and it is amazing! Supposedly there is a large number of people who think that Jews secretly run the world and were responsible for 9/11. People even go as far as thinking that all Jews who worked at the World Trade Center called in that day tragic Tuesday. Every single one!!! Anyway, there is a book, (I guess pretty popular) called The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion which states how the Jews run the world and want to take it over. It has been around for a couple centuries and Adolph Hitler used to read it. Even Henry Ford (yes THAT Henry Ford) would give people a discount on their cars if they owned a copy of this book!!!! Crazy, crazy stuff. I'm only half way though with this movie, but I'm blown away. A definate Netflixer!
Labels: Elders of Zion, review

1 Comments:
It's now at the top of our queue.
Post a Comment
<< Home