EightLeggedBlogs.com
Since I've revealed to a co-worker of mine that he's not the only person in the world who thinks Eight-legged Freaks is the pinnacle of the B-movie genre, he's taken it upon himself to regularly remind me of that movie's perfection. Man, until I met Bob, I thought Dad was the only person in the world who thought this. So when I ask him how 300 or Wild Hogs was, he'll give me his opinion and then add at the end, "...but it wasn't no Eight-legged Freaks". He'll walk past my cube and say, "No movie's as good as Eight-legged Freaks". He'll send randomly timed instant messages reminding me of this apparent fact.
So I propose that Bob and Dad start their own blog. I suggest the catchy title www.eightleggedblogs.com. I'm guessing that name hasn't been registered yet, but who knows, perhaps there are thousands of freaky fans out there who, like these otherwise rather intelligent men, hold Eight-legged Freaks in the highest esteem. If this is the case, Lord, help us.

2 Comments:
Yeah, but what if this thing catches on and they start a worldwide internet buzz? Then the studio will think they should make a sequel...Nine Legged Freaks or something like that. And the only way it'll be able to top the original is if they can get the star (probably Bruce Campbell because the studio couldn't afford David Arquette) saying "I've had it with these motherfucking spiders in this motherfucking cave!"
Bruce Campbell?!
That'd be awesome!! Bring it on!
Post a Comment
<< Home