Saturday, March 31, 2007

Disturbia Trailer


So, here was a trailer Nicole and I saw before Blades of Glory (which we both thought was great by the way, much better than Talladega Nights). I didn't think I would like it at first because it looked like a run of the mil teenage wannabe thriller. But then something happened. I started to get goosebumps and so did Nicole. I'm not sure when it opens but we'll be there on that day. It's directed by D.J. Caruso who did the films 'Salton Sea' (really good), 'Taking Lives' (really bad) and '2 For The Money' (real good). What surprises me about the trailer is that I liked it even though the film looks like a rip off of the Hitchcock movie Rear Window. Somehow, I still want to check it out. Bad. What do you guys think? Am I just a victim of seeing something crappy on the Ultra Screen and thinking it's gold?

http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll?id=1545006&sdm=web&qtw=480&qth=300

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Yeah, I think it has promise...certainly has some good plot devices working for it. But I'm guessing it's not going to be very good, otherwise it would have gotten a better release date or word of mouth.

4/3/07, 1:56 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

You are a sucker...hook,line and sinker!!! It looks horrible!

4/5/07, 1:20 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Oh, good. I don't know if I'd say it looks horrible, but it certainly doesn't look good. I was just trying to be nice because I wasn't any more sure that Tim was about it. Now that Erin validates my initial reaction, I'll come out of the closet.

Sorry, Tim.

4/5/07, 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home